Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4T # 4

Sportplan Trial

The C4K teacher that I was assigned to was Physical Education teacher Dylan Blain. Blain explains that he has been working on a software called Sports Plan. This software allows educators to create drill sketches and sessions plans for a wide variety of sports. This software also has many animated drills that teachers can choose to browse as well. Blaine states this software worked well with Macbook's and iPad's and is a great tool to use if you need to plan sessions on the move. The comment I left is below.

Hello, my name is Duane Nelson and I am student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. This site is an amazing tool that is great for all coaches. Plus the one thing that stood out to me is that you can use it on a computer, iPad, or even the telephone if you are on the go. This can be helpful to educators and coaches ass well! Thank you!



iPad Workflow’s in PE – Edmodo & Google Drive

google drive

Dylan Blain on this blog post explains how important it is to have a tool that can export work from various apps to a central resource that can be shared with multiple individuals. Blain suggested using Edmodo and Google Drive. He explained that he used Edmodo for a way of students to export their work from an iPad so that other students could accessed the work as well. He also describes that he uses Google Drive as a storage option to keep multiple files organised. These tips that Dylan Blain gave can be useful for all teachers. The comment I left is below.

Hello, my name is Duane Nelson and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I have really enjoyed reading your blog post and I agree that these tools Google Drive and Edmodo are great assets that all educators can use in their field of teaching. Thank you for your advice and this something I will use in my future teachings.

edmodo

No comments:

Post a Comment