Sunday, November 24, 2013

Blog Post # 14

Instructions: Technology in your Future Classroom

As future educators it is important to think about how to use technology in your future classroom. There are many different types of technology that you have already learned about in EDM 310. Choose three different tools of technology that correlates with your major that you will use in your future classroom. Make sure to add a picture or video of this tool and a description of how you will use it in your classroom.

As a Secondary Education/History major there are many tools of technology that I can use in my future classroom. As a student in EDM 310 I have learned to use many different types of technology tools that will be helpful to me in my future. The three tools that I will use in my future classroom are listed below.

Google Docs

Google Docs are a great asset that a teacher can use in their classrom. Docs can be used in many different ways. A great way that Docs can be used is as a storage option to keep files organized. It is also an amazing asset for teachers and students to communicate or work on assignments collaboratively.

YouTube

As a future educator I plan on using Project Based Learning. YouTube is going to play a major role into my future classroom. I will assign students a variety of assignments that they will have to record and upload to Youtube. This will allow a broader audience to view the students work. This will allow students to enjoy learning on a different level.

SmartBoard

Smart Boards is great tool for any teacher and can be used in so many different ways in the classroom. I will use this tool to show videos, pictures, demonstrations, and class notes. For a teacher to have access to a Smart Board will only make the job easier and provide a better education for the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment