Sunday, November 24, 2013

C4K November

out of my mind book

In Ms. Horst's 7th grade class I commented on Rachel's post. Her blog post topic was about a book they are reading in class called "Out of my mind" by Sharon M. Draper. Her focus question to this post was "Why is Melody the main character of the book ”Out of my mind ” by Sharon M. Draper?". Rachel gave couple of reasons why she is the main character in the book such as she is the one telling the story and that the story is based on Melody's disabilities. The comment that I left Rachel is below.

Hello Rachel, my name is Duane Nelson and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I have enjoyed reading your very interesting blog post. Many people do not understand individuals that have disabilities but I am glad to see that you have a great personality of not judging the character Melody. People with disabilities are no different than anyone else and it is impressive you comprehend that. Good job on your post and keep the hard work!


First day school

In the Pt England school I commented on Kane's blog post. The blog post that Kane wrote was about his first day of school. He describes his first day from the beginning when his mom woke him up and took him to school. Then Kane explains how nervous he was on making new friends and on meeting the teacher. He also explains that he enjoyed his playtime on the playground where he made four new friends. He ended his post with how he is no longer feeling shy because he now has new friends. Below is the comment I left Kane.

Hello, my name is Duane Nelson and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I have really enjoyed reading your blog post. First day of school is always an exciting day. Your day at school sounds like it turned out really good by making new friends and conquering your shyness. Keep up the hard work and enjoy the rest of your school year!



Ninja turtle drawing

In Ms. Cassidy's class I commented on Ryder's blog post titled "Halloween". Ryder explains that he wants to be a Ninja Turtle for Halloween. Ryder drew a picture of the costume of the Ninja Turtle that she wanted to be and picture is above. The comment I left Ryder is below.

Hello, my name is Duane Nelson and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I really like your creative drawing. Ninja Turtles was one of my favorite cartoons when I was younger. I hope you got a lot of candy when you went trick or treating. Keep up the good work!


arrow

The second post I commented is also Ryder's in Ms. Cassidy's class. This blog post is about how the bow and arrow is one of the nation's first tools. He also explains how the bow and arrow has been one of his favorite toys that he has owned. The comment that I left is below

Hello, my name is Duane Nelson and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. The bow and arrow is an amazing tool that was used throughout our nations history and also all around the world. I remember I use to have a bow and arrow toy when I was younger. Keep up the hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment