Sunday, October 6, 2013

C4K September

The child I first commented was Bubba. His blog post was about spending time with his farther and hunting. He stated that hunting has been passed down through generations to him. The other factor that he really focused on was spending time outdoors to clear his head and to get away from every thing. Below is the comment I left Bubba on his blog post.

Hello Bubba, my name is Duane Nelson and I’m a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. From one hunter to another I have really enjoyed your essay. Waking up early in the morning and enjoying the outdoors is one of best feelings I ever had. Enjoy these hunting experiences with your dad and I hope you get you a trophy buck for your wall. Keep up the good work in your class and I look forward to reading more of your post in the future.

Hunter

The second students blog post I commented on was about a terrible student in school. The point behind this post was that a student did not want to do their school work and made the teacher so mad that she quit. The story finished as the terrible student received the teachers high paying job and getting his way of not following orders.Below is what I commented on this post.

My name is Duane Nelson and I’m a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I have really enjoyed your post on “Terrible Student”. Every student at one point in time dreams about being the teacher so that they can get around doing their school work . The advice I would give to that terrible student is to do the best you can in school so that you earn that good paying job. Good job on this great post and I look forward to reading more from you in the future.

bad student

This post was a group assignment where the students created a video about crossing the street safely. This video showed the proper way of looking both ways before walking in to the street. These students did a great job on showing safety tips for the lower grades to follow at their school. These students students did an excellent job of making this video that had a meaning to it.My commented that I posted is below.

My name is Duane Nelson and I'm a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. That was an awesome video that sent a great message to always be safe when crossing the road. People of all ages need to be reminded of these safety tips and you did a excellent job of doing that. Keep the up hard work and stay safe walking to school.

Road

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing
    Village Talkies a top-quality professional corporate video production company in Bangalore and also best explainer video company in Bangalore & animation video makers in Bangalore, Chennai, India & Maryland, Baltimore, USA provides Corporate & Brand films, Promotional, Marketing videos & Training videos, Product demo videos, Employee videos, Product video explainers, eLearning videos, 2d Animation, 3d Animation, Motion Graphics, Whiteboard Explainer videos Client Testimonial Videos, Video Presentation and more for all start-ups, industries, and corporate companies. From scripting to corporate video production services, explainer & 3d, 2d animation video production , our solutions are customized to your budget, timeline, and to meet the company goals and objectives.
    As a best video production company in Bangalore, we produce quality and creative videos to our clients.

    ReplyDelete