Sunday, March 27, 2011

C4T#3

Speaking of History by Eric Langhorst

Professor Longhorst begins his post by explaining that he will be presenting how history teachers can use social media to collaborate and better their curriculum to the 2011 Missouri Council. Longhorst uses a slide show to demonstrate that there is many forms of media that can be used to benefit students and teachers such as Twitter, Fickr, Skype,and etc. Then he shows examples and ways on how they can be used. For example he explains that YouTube is a great source of media that can be used for students or teachers disposal because YouTube has 24 hours of content that is uploaded to their site every minute. I will say I was impressed with Longhorst demonstration and I will also say that this post shows me how lucky I am to be introduced to these different media sites that I would never known about if it was not for EDM 310.

No comments:

Post a Comment